INGSTEEL is fully aware of its responsibility and, therefore, in every activity, we pay attention to protect of the environment and adhere to ethical principles in business. Thanks to innovative solutions and continuous technical development, we create permanent values so that the whole society could benefit from our constructions and leave a legacy also to future generations.
A sustainable policy is based not only on active approach of the company’s management but also of all employees as well as employees of our subcontractors and on keeping the following rules:
- Active participation of all employees as well as our subcontractor’s employees in integrated management system already when preparing business cases.
- Maintaining and continuous improvement of the integrated management system in line with international standards and goals adopted by the company. Adherence to legal standards and regulations and regular incorporation of their amendments to the integrated management system.
- Persistent satisfying of our customers’ demand: “Accurate implementation of works from the very beginning”.
- Regular trainings of employees in order to increase their professionalism and awareness in the field of the integrated management system with the emphasis on prevention leading to reduced number of discrepancies, accidents and safety risks.
- Preventing the environment pollution by means of preventive measures. Focusing on procedures and products that reduce environmental effects. Reducing waste production, ensuring its separation. Preference to waste reuse to its disposal.
- Protecting the environment by reducing air emissions, reducing the quantity of substances polluting water and soil in the processes of manufacturing, construction, operation and maintenance.
- Supporting use of wood and other natural materials from sources acquired in a sustainable manner, recycled and reused materials and recyclability of materials after their lifespan.
- Setting such H&S conditions by the company’s management that ensure safe performance of all employees with the emphasis on prevention of injuries and health damage.
- Eliminating or minimising risks related to employees’ health and safety and empowering employees to refuse performance of work threatening health and safety.
- Setting conditions for social and ethical behaviour of all employees, as well as subcontractors and material vendors in line with the Code of Ethics of the company.
Feel free to send your notes and observations to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ing. Ivan Bezák, PhD.