The Code of Ethics is based on our corporate values and it is a summary of attitudes and behavioural standards managers and employees undertake to keep. Company’s good reputation and a legitimate trust of business partners are among the most important values of the company. All employees of the company are obliged to act in line with this Code of Ethics, keep the moral standard in business as well as work-related activities, build the atmosphere of mutual trust and respect.
Adherence to laws and ethical principles in doing business is what we require from our vendors too as they are an important part of our business activities. At the same time, we can provide them with a guarantee that our actions in relations to them will always be ethical and in line with the law.
INGSTEEL is a family-based company and we believe that, by means of consistent adherence to ethical values, we can achieve, both, build our own corporate culture as well as make our actions to contribute creating values beneficial for the whole society and for future generations.
- Makes sure that employees are informed and aware of intentions and goals of the company,
- Pays attention to professional and personal growth of its employees in line with the needs of the company,
- Undertakes to make conditions for dignified work and working environment without prejudices,
- Does not tolerate any form of harassment and discrimination,
- Carry out its business activities in line with the law, builds relations with business partners on mutual trust without any favouring,
- Treats any information about business partners and business terms as confidential.
- Bear responsibility for their actions. Behave in such manner so that they do not cause harm to their colleagues, do not complicate the work and do not hamper initiative,
- Are obliged to protect information related to business activities of the company that is considered confidential,
- Act not only as private persons but also as representatives of the company and, therefore, even outside their workplaces, they must maintain its reputation and protect its interests,
- Make sure that their clothes and appearance correspond to aesthetic criteria of the company, keep generally applicable standards of social conduct,
- Respect business activities of the company and focus their work effort on achieving set goals,
- Keep applicable regulations in the field of environment and perform their work in a way that will prevent any threat to or pollution of the environment,
- Are obliged to protect the provided assets from loss, damage, misuse or destruction. In the case of danger, they are obliged, depending on their possibilities and abilities, to try to prevent such damage; otherwise, they are obliged to notify of such fact,
- Provide all vendors with equal business terms and do not prefer any single vendor from others, do not receive any financial and material presents from vendors,
- Take into consideration that the Code of Ethics is an internal standard binding to all employees and confirm that they will keep it.
- Are obliged to keep laws, legal regulations and the Code of Ethics of INGSTEEL,
- Are obliged to protect any confidential information provided to them, not only concerning INGSTEEEL but also other vendors and customers,
- Are obliged to keep legal regulations on protection of the economic competition and rules of fair business relations. They will not organise or otherwise get involved into activities that might lead to tampering with tenders or any form leading to cartel arrangements with their competitors,
- Will to not provide employees of INGSTEEL with any financial or other rewards in order to acquire any benefit for themselves related to their activity for INGSTEEL,
- Will not charge for works or services that are not performed in full or are performed with defects,
- Are obliged to make sure that all their employees as well as employees of their subcontractors do not engage in any discrimination or unethical conduct at workplaces of INGSTEEL,
- Take into consideration that the Code of Ethics is an internal standard binding to vendors of INGSTEEL.
The management of the organisation makes effort so that all activities performed in INGSTEEL are in line with the aforementioned Code of Ethics. We want to do business in a fair and transparent manner and, therefore, we expect active cooperation of employees and vendors in the form of notifying of any conduct that is in contradiction with this Code of Ethics. At the same time, let us assure you that all notifications will be reviewed in line with internal rules, including the guarantee of anonymity of the reporting person.
Feel free to send your notes and comments to email@example.com.
Ing. Ivan Bezák, PhD.